Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SLDS Halloween Parade and Party 2012

This morning was the Halloween Parade and Party at SLDS. Andrew thinks this is one of the funnest days at school during the year as do most of the other kids at school.

At drop off, all the kids were really excited and loved looking at each other's costumes. Then, it was time for the parade.

The kids in the class did a great job in the parade. Some were very sweet and even waved at me when they passed me by. Andrew even stopped to give me a hug, which I thought was very sweet. And then Zachary, who was right behind him, gave me a hug too. I loved it. After the parade, we congregated in the courtyard for photos.

Then, it was time for the class party where the kids dined on cupcakes and juice boxes. Jeannie brought wooden jack o lanterns for the kids to color for the craft. The kids had lots of fun with that.

It was a great morning; and Andrew had so much fun.








No comments: