Thursday, October 25, 2012

MDNA

Last night, Monica and I attended Madonna on her MDNA tour. This was my third time to see her. I didn't know the CD as well, but have listened to it over the past few months. And to be completely honest, it's good, but I don't like it as much as some of her other albums.

Daddy went to play soccer up at Rice while Andrew and I hung out at home. I ordered pizza for dinner and started to get Andrew ready for bed. Monica came over after work and ate. Soon thereafter, Daddy came home and we left for the Toyota Center.

We found parking nearby and found our seats at the arena quicker than we had anticipated. But we sat and chatted. Soon, Martin Solveig came onto the stage. He is a DJ as well as a singer himself. He played some remixes and sang a few of his own including his hit Hello. A surprise was David, one of Madonna's sons, who came out and hung out with Martin at the turntable for several songs, which was really cute.

Finally around 1030pm, Madonna took the stage. She sang a good mix of songs from her new album and old songs including some of my favorites like Human Nature, Hung Up, and Like a Prayer. The stage set and dancers were amazing yet again!! She definitely does not disappoint in that regard. Her creativity and artistry are incredible.

Monica dropped me off around 1am. It was a fun night and I am glad I was able to go. Thanks to Daddy for watching the little man so that I could see the Queen of Pop.









No comments: