Monday, December 6, 2010

SLDS Sing Along

St. Luke's had their Christmas Sing Along this morning. I wasn't sure I was going to go, but so many of the moms and Ms. Faruolo said it was fun to come and see the kids sing and dance. Ngoai came up this morning needing to run an errand, but afterwards, we headed to Andrew's school a little after 11am.

Andrew was timid at first, but came around and started to participate. But the funniest part of the Sing Along was when Ms. Quiroz asked Ben to sit with her (since his mommy wasn't able to attend). Andrew was sitting in between Ngoai and myself, but upon seeing Ben go sit with Ms. Quiroz, he got up and sat in her lap too! No love, I tell ya!! But eventually, he came back to sit with us (better late than never, right?!).

It was cute seeing how much kids get into singing all the Christmas songs! And I love that Andrew is learning all the songs and all the little hand gestures to go along with them!!











No comments: