Monday, December 27, 2010

The Armstrongs Have Arrived!

They're here! They're finally here! Aunt Anh Thu and family arrived at our house around 8pm. How I love having them here! I had so missed them. Upon arrival, there were lots of hugs and kisses. And Andrew was so happy to have them here too! He immediately took the girls by their hands upstairs to show them his room and play trains! I think Brennan was happy to see all the trains that would be at his fingertips for the next few days.

After they ate dinner (we made Korean barbeque), the kids continued playing. Mostly, the kids plays trains and more trains. But soon, it was time for Andrew to go to bed. The girls were really sweet and read Andrew his night night books. I love how much they love him and how sweet they are to him. After books, Daddy stayed in the room with both Andrew and Brennan. In the meantimes, we hung out with the girls and everyone else downstairs until it was time to go to bed ourselves.

I couldn't be happier that they are here!! And I am pretty sure Andrew is just as stoked as his mommy!

No comments: