Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Play Date in Pearland

Aunt Thi was kind enough to invite us to her house in Pearland for play date with Elise and Baby Kage today. Aunt Marie and I decided to carpool down to their house; and she was kind enough to pick us up. Andrew was totally into Anna's DVD player, which happened to be playing an Elmo DVD. Well, looks like we have confirmation that he would like it when we decide to get one for our car. Easy guess.

Anyways, we get there and came to find a nice surprise--Uncle Steven and Evan were there too. Let the games begin. Not surprising, but there is a lot of running around and running amok...and lots of noise. But the kids were having so much fun. Of course, there were a few "disagreements" over toys, but for the most part, the kids were good about sharing and playing wit one another. I was happy that Andrew didn't pull anyone's hair!! I am also happy to say that I was holding Baby Kage when Andrew walked up to me. I wasn't sure what he was going to do with a baby in my arms. But he hugged Kage and wanted me to hold him. However, he was complacent in letting me put him next to Kage on my lap. But he will still say "no" when I ask him if he wants a baby or wants Mommy to have a baby.

Andrew had woken up early this morning (6am), so I wasn't sure how long he would last. He did great up until 2pm when he pretty much lost it. We had all lost track of time since we were having so much fun. Drew was tired and so wanted to nurse. Poor kid did a 180 degree turn on me in a matter of two minutes. Luckily, Marie and Anna were ready to go too as Anna was in need of a nap too. Andrew quickly fell asleep in the car and slept for another hour after we got home.

Thanks, Aunt Thi, Elise, and Kage, for hosting such a great play date! We had such a fun time with everyone!



























































































No comments: