Monday, November 30, 2009

Aunt Vinaya

Aunt Vinaya was in town for Thanksgiving. After our play date, we drove down to League City to see her. When we got there, Andrew didn't even hesitate to let her hold him. We hadn't seen her for a few months now, so I don't know if he remembered her. If not, then there's always my theory that he likes cutes girls!

Andrew was not only comfortable with Vinaya, but also Vinaya's house. He was all over the place opening doors, grabbing knickknacks, and basically, touching whatever he could, especially their Christmas tree with glass ornaments and all. He did try to get into everything, but he did listen somewhat well and didn't break anything! Whew!

Andrew wasn't very comfortable with Vinaya's parents at first, but eventually, warmed up to both Mr. and Mrs. Valloppillil even letting them hold him and his hand.

It was great to catch up with Vinaya and see her--even with a major twenty-five pound distraction running rampid!! Hopefully, we will get to see her during the Christmas holidays! I didn't take many pictures. But I did get this one when we first got there. I didn't pull my camera out any time after that.

No comments: