Friday, November 6, 2009

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

As I was putting Andrew to bed and watching him drift off the sleep, I couldn't help but (quietly) laugh to myself. Andrew typically rolls around and moves all his pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals around making himself comfortable. And normally, he will end up laying on top one of his pillows. But tonight, he fell asleep on top of of not only two of his pillows, but some of his stuff animals as well--at least two of them. I thought about trying to move him or the pillows or the stuffed animals, but I figured I would let my sleeping dog lie with all of his dogs and pillows!

I tried to take pictures using the night vision feature on our camcorder, but they didn't turn out very well. However, the video clip came out a little better. I hope you can make out the pillows and stuffed animals. I also like how he puts his arm around the dog.

No comments: