Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Morning with Uncle Anh Tuan

This morning, we woke up and picked up some tacos for breakfast. After, Daddy headed to church with the family. We decided that Andrew and I would stay behind since Andrew isn't always on his best behavior in church and even more so, it would give us some extra time with Uncle Footon. So, Uncle Anh Tuan and I started out by taking Andrew to Target for a few things. Andrew had fun showing Uncle how he rolls in the toys section and even pooped like he normally does.

Wait!! I just realized that I may have never posted about Andrew and his tendency to poop in toy stores. OMG! I might have, but just in case I haven't, I definitely need to post about it now so he can read about it one of these days and laugh about it like we do.

Anyhow, I think it all started at Michaels back when we were looking for Thomas trains. Ngoai and I were going there all the time to stock up on Thomas trains since they were no longer to carry them in the stores and were putting most of them on clearance. And Ngoai and Mommy so love sales!! Anyway, it happened once. No biggie. But then, it happened the next week too. Ngoai would say that he was so excited that he pooped. I just laughed it off because I was more focused on having to change his diaper which I hate changing him in public restrooms!! Anyhow, we kept noticing that when we would go to a store with toys, it would happen. It couldn't be coincidence because it happened way too often. Odds were good, real good. It happened a lot at Michaels. It happened a lot in Target. And it even happened once in a Walgreens in their quite small toy section. And it would almost always happen at Toys R Us (unless he had already pooped earlier that day). It was like clockwork. It's hilarious! That's my boy!

Okay, back to Austin...

After Target, we drove to a playground in Anh Tuan's subdivision to let Andrew get out in the great weather we were having. Andrew climbed around and went down the slides. Later, he just walked over to a bench that was by a tree and wanted to have some snacks.

After his snacks, we went to look for some rocks for the turtle and Andrew wanted to climb the tree. He had been trying to climb trees for a while, but they were all much too hard for him to climb. But this tree wasn't too bad, so I helped him up. He was so cute about it. He even got a little stuck and had to ask for some help to get out. But he still liked it and wanted to do it again. I know he's going to be a tree climber since he climbs everything else already!!

It was getting a little warm and about time for Daddy to come home from church. So, we headed home so I could clean up and start packing a little.

I love some of the shots I got today in the park of my little man--and by the way, I didn't ask him to pose for me...he did it all on his own. Sometimes, I would only ask him to look at the camera and say cheese.









No comments: