Friday, April 9, 2010

Zoobilee 2010

This evening, Andrew and I went to Zoobilee, which is a party to show appreciation to the zoo members and treat them to a fun evening at the zoo. I wanted to take Andrew again this year because we had such a nice time last year when we went. Moreover, it got us out of the house so Daddy could get some studying in!!

Andrew and I had made plans to meet up with Mrs. Jean and Emily and go around the zoo together. Andrew and Emily were very sweet together and had a good time seeing all the animals. And Mrs. Jean and I had a nice time getting to talk and catch up. We took the kids all over the zoo looking at the animals and getting our stamps for the "scavenger hunt" so the kids could get their prize, which were these cute animal coloring books. Andrew couldn't wait to color in it when we got home!

We were so busy having fun that I forgot to take pictures except for when the kids were climbing on a rock. Boo for Mommy! But hooray for Zoobilee!! Thanks to Jean and Emily for a wonderful evening!! We had another terrific time! I hope we get to come back next year.





No comments: