Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weaning...One Week Later

Andrew's weaning has gone a lot more smoothly than I ever would have guessed. He has been really good about accepting sippy cups and there hasn't been too many times where he cries for the "boob" or nursing anymore. If he wakes up at night, he sometimes asks for a milk in a sippy cup and I will tell him to go back to sleep and he will. Other times, he is more persistent about milk and we will have to give him some. But he will just drink some and go back to sleep.

I am so relieved that weaning hasn't been too difficult for him and me. Truth be told, I kind of miss it...the closeness and bonding time. But thankfully, cuddling is a good substitution. And for me, thankfully, cabbage leaves and some "manual relief" have been my savior! The pain greatly subsided after the first two days.

Below are some more pictures taken in the holiday spirit.




















No comments: