Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vegas Day 3

Our last day in Vegas began with our cousins coming over for lunch (Ngoai made some delicious pho). Of course, the kids continued to play and play some more. I so love watching all of them play together. It's amazing to see all the second cousins playing with one another. I am so glad they can have these relationships. I hope Andrew gets to spend more time with them.

Before we knew it (and definitely before we were wanting to leave), it was time for us to head for the airport. As always, it was sad to leave....I especiallyhate leaving Cara, Emma, and Brennan. I just love them so much and miss them while we are apart.

We had such a great time. It was an incredible weekend with family. Thanks to Nhat and Duc for driving in and spending time with us. Thanks to Rick and Cara for babysitting Andrew. And thanks to Aunt Anh Thu for all the endless things she did to make this weekend possible. We love you all so very much!

Here are Anh Thu's pictures with the girls in their costumes...Cara is a Little Chinese and Emma is a Little Marzipan. So beautiful!! Girls, I am so proud of you!











No comments: