Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Slippers

So, it's no secret that Andrew has a fascination and love for trains. He loves to play with them and loves to watch them. And now, he loves to wear them too. Andrew has worn clothes with vehicles on them before, but as I mentioned earlier, now he will sometimes fuss when we try to dress him until he finds something agreeable...usually picking out something with trains or other vehicles, especially his Thomas clothes.

I also have been contemplating slippers for Andrew since he doesn't like to wear just socks around the house. I have looked at some Thomas ones, but hadn't decided if that was the way I wanted to go. I just didn't know if Andrew would wear them.

But when we went to the mall with Jean and Emily on Monday, I stopped at the Gap on our way out because I saw a sale sign next to some pajamas. Andrew immediately grabbed a pair of fleece ones with snowmen. I then noticed ones with different vehicles, such as trains, buses, and car transporters. Well, that was easy enough. Then, I also noticed that they had some slippers too. The ones left were mostly bear ones, but then there was one pair left shaped like trains. I looked at the size and compared them to Andrew's feet...bingo, they would fit. They are a little big too so he has some room to grow.

Well, tonight, we put on both the pajamas and slippers for the complete ensemble. Andrew seems to like them just fine and wears them without too much complaint thankfully! Sorry I don't have a better picture, but I love it because it has my two favorite guys in the world and I always love seeing them together.

No comments: