Thursday, August 27, 2009

Redos

Lately sometimes, Andrew has been seemingly understanding when I tell him that we were are going to certain places. Case in point, this morning, I told Andrew that we were going to the zoo after breakfast. Well, he was excited...so excited that when I came back to the living room from the kitchen, I had found Andrew had put his shoes on by himself--and nonetheless, with no breakfast, no change of diaper, and no change of clothes yet! But on this redo, they were on the right feet (but Mommy knows that this was just a fluke.)

Anyhow, I am glad that he is learning to do things for himself. But I am really glad that he seems to enjoy the zoo so much. I get scared that after all the "redos" of all the places we take him too like the zoo and children's museum, he will enjoy them less and less. At the zoo, I keep trying to change our path or change the animals we see (except for ones that Andrew always wants to see--the elephants, lions, and ducks.) So far that seems to have worked and let's hope it continues to do so.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forget did mom send b's old redos to you

Love Cara