Monday, April 18, 2011

Twins' Senior Photos

This afternoon after nap, Andrew and I drove over to UH to pick up the twins. I had offered to take some photos of them that they could use as their senior pictures. They had taken the ones at school with the usual cap and gown and then black dress ensemble, but I thought they might want something more fun, which better suits their personalities. We figured out that we could do the photo shoot at Hermann Park since there is so much there for photo backdrops.

Andrew was excited to see them as always. And when we started taking pictures, he wanted to get in them too. Luckily, the twins didn't mind; and it ended up giving us some cute pictures. I had suggested we try the Japanese Gardens in the park and see how it was having never been in there before myself. Well, I am so glad we tried it. The garden was really nice and so beautiful!! I will definitely have to come back here for another photo shoot in the future sometime.

We weren't too far into the shoot when Daddy called to say he had arrived at the park. We quickly found each other; and Daddy took Andrew to the playground while the girls and I went back to shooting pictures. After we were done, we headed over to the playground and found the boys. Then, we took the girls back to UH where they met up with Lam to give them a ride home.

For my first shoot, I think I got some good shots. I was having lots of trouble having to constantly change the manual settings on my camera. And the sun wasn't helping at all. At times, it was pretty bright, but then, we would be in shaded areas. So, I would have to change the settings again...and sometimes I just couldn't get it how I wanted it. But I had to do the best I can. I just hope the twins are happy with a few of them to use for their graduation announcements.

Below are a few of my favorites from the shoot.































No comments: