Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SLDS Easter Party

This afternoon was Andrew's Easter party with his class. Unfortunately, I was a little late arriving to the courtyard and missed the beginning of it (phone call from Ngoai about Papa's car being hit in a parking lot). But I did get to see Andrew and his class hunt for eggs for a little while. Andrew was doing pretty good from what I saw. And I was very happy to see him get some eggs and give it to some of the other kids. Ms. Faruolo also told me that Andrew was being really nice by helping other kids find eggs so that made me all the more proud of him.

After the egg hunt, we came inside for cookies and juice. The kids sat properly and ate nicely. They are too cute!! Towards the end of the party, the teachers handed out their Easter arts and craft project--a cross with rhinestones glued to it. It is really cute; and Andrew is excited to put it up in his room.

The first three pictures of from Ben's mom who was kind enough to send them to me since I was late when they started.






























No comments: