Friday, April 29, 2011

Potty Training Progress

Well, Andrew is making vast progress with potty training. He gets better about it everyday. I love how he will tell us when he needs to go pee. And yesterday, while at a friend's house, he told me that he had to go poop and did. I wasn't sure if he would feel comfortable going somewhere other than our house, but I guess he does.

Then, today, he has peed in the potty all day with him telling us when he needs to go pee. And for a while, I had even forgotten that he was wearing his underwear. I am so proud of my little guy. I knew he would come around. I was worried for a while, but I am happy we didn't have to push him and he has done this on his terms in his way on his own timing.

Here's a picture of my big boy with his new fade (sorry for the quality, they were taken with my cell phone camera).






No comments: