Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

This morning when Andrew woke up, the first thing he said was that he wanted to go downstairs to see his Easter basket. He checked out all the gifts and made me happy that he read the books first before asking to open the train, Lego Duplo fire chief truck, and candy. After, we dyed and decorated Easter eggs. This year, I bought the sticker set and Andrew loved it! He spent a great deal of time putting all the stickers on the eggs.

Then in the afternoon, Ngoai and Papa came over and brought over their Easter basket for Andrew. He spent most of the time playing lots of train with Papa. I so love watching them together.

Since Daddy gave up meat for Lent, I asked him what he wanted for dinner. He wasn't craving anything in particular just meat in general. I decided to cook a prime rib, which turned out fairly good if I do say so myself.

It was a really nice quiet Easter and just nice to be around family. Happy Easter, everyone!































No comments: