Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 7th Anniversary!

Happy 7th Anniversary to my wonderful husband!! It's crazy how fast it's gone by and how much our lives have changed since that day in Tahoe. It hasn't all been bells and whistles. We have definitely had our rough days, but at the end, we always make it through and are a stronger couple because of it. And it makes me truly appreciate what we do have.

I love you more than anything and I love our live together, especially the family we have with our son that we have now and the baby we will soon have. I wouldn't want to share my life with anyone but you.

We didn't do anything special today since we celebrated on Friday. I ended up taking Andrew to the zoo (before it gets too hot) so Daddy could get some studying in. Andrew said he wanted to eat there, but it worked out great because Andrew fell asleep on the drive home. Then, we just all hung out the rest of the day together playing. It was nice being with the two guys I love the most.

Here's to seven years and hoping to many, many more!! And here's two pictures of Andrew from our outing at the zoo this morning and then some more from our wedding seven years ago.
































No comments: