Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Playing Doctor

I have to say that I have been loving the curriculum from past few weeks at school because I know how much Andrew has been loving them.

This week, the kids learned about doctors and nurses. When I read the bullentin board outside the classroom, I read it really quicked and comprehended that the kids played doctor. Admittedly, I was immediately taken aback. I just envisioned something perverse...and totally without reason. But as I continued to read, it was evident there was no need to worry. Come to find out, the patients were the dolls and babies in the classroom and not the other classmates. I know, my brain is rather sick and twisted at times.

And for art, the kids painted bones. Andrew told me how bones are inside our body. Too cute!

No comments: