Monday, January 3, 2011

In LC with Uncle Y

We spent the rest of the day with Uncle Y and his family at Uncle 10's house.

Most of the time, we just talked and caught up. Andrew just played and played nonstop. Andrew had a great time with all the cousins including Brandon with whom he played trains with and Jaydon with whom he totally doted on. He can be such a little social butterfly when he wants to be!

Daddy left a little after dinner to head back to our house so he could go to work tomorrow. Andrew was sad when Daddy left and it broke my heart. But he was fine shortly after and resumed playing until Papa and I took him back to Papa's house so I could put Andrew to bed. Papa needed to go to bed early too since he has to drive to Beaumont for work on Monday.

Andrew went down pretty easy and afterwards, I left to go back to Uncle 10's house to hang out some more. We hung out and talked the rest of the night and even played some cards.

It's always so good to spend time with Y and his family. I always feel bad that we don't see them enough. But I am grateful for the time we had and just makes me want to go back to California sooner!




















No comments: