Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Joshie

We saw my cousin Thuy's sister-in-law, Anh; her husband, Richard; and their son, Joshua, at the Hermann Park Train a couple of weeks ago. Josh is about six months older than Andrew and is absolutely adorable--not to mention so smart too. Anyhow, we talked about getting the boys together; and after a few unsuccessful attempts, we finally had our play date.

Anh was taking Joshie (he even calls himself Joshie...I love it) to the Children's Museum and invited us to join them. Since we didn't have any concrete plans, we gladly accepted. Well, the CMH was packed, but the boys seemed to have a good time still. The boys played a little bit together. I wish more, but my son likes to roam/run around the TotSpot wherever his little heart and little legs will take him. But when the boys were playing together, they seem to get along. Also, Anh and I were able to chat, which is another benefit to play dates--adult conversation. It was getting close to lunchtime, so we took the boys downstairs to eat. The boys ate and played and ate and played. All in all, a great morning! I can't wait to do it again sometime.


















No comments: