Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wag of the Finger

Continuing on the subject of blog topics lost, but not forgotten, I also realized that I never posted a video with Andrew wagging his finger. He has been doing it for a good while now. I had a video of it on the video camera, but never got around to uploading and posting it. I think he learned it from me because I would wag my finger at him telling him no to something. He would do it as to mimic me (even though he would still do whatever I was saying no to.) But it has transgressed into him also telling us that he doesn't want something. Poor Ngoai got the brunt of the wags because Andrew wouldn't want her to hold him (he was wanting Papa instead). Daddy has gotten the finger because Andrew wants Mommy instead. And Mommy has gotten the finger likewise. Even Papa has gotten the wag of the finger too. We all get it at one time or another!! James and I love that he does it because of Steven Colbert. But also, Daddy and Uncle Footon love it because it reminds them of Dikembe Mutombo.

Here's the video of him giving his wag of the finger along with some talking (taken April 14, 2009).

No comments: