Monday, June 29, 2009

A Dozen

So, it's been a dozen years that James and I have been together as an official couple. Twelve years?! As James and I talked about it tonight, he made the point that we have been together for over a third of our lives. I retorted that one-third doesn't seem like too much, but I guess it depends on relatively. My parents have been together for 37 years--now that's a long time, to me anyways. But not to belittle the time we have been a couple, it really is a long time. I figure that I am hoping to be with James until we are well into our senior years and therefore, we will have been together for like three-fourths of our lives.

I asked James if he ever would have thought we would end up like this that fateful night twelve years ago. He couldn't and neither could I. I am just in awe of how our lives have turned out. We are so lucky! Well, babe, here is to twelve years down and many more to go! I am so lucky to have you and Andrew in my life. I love you more than you will ever know!

I thought I would share some of our engagement pictures tonight.








































1 comment:

Mary-Ann Hoang said...

Man I didn't know you were so oooold... JK. Love you!