Thursday, March 25, 2010

Play Date at Palmer's

Mrs. Jenny and Palmer invited us over to their house this morning for a play date along with Mrs. Gina and Andrew. The boys had a great time playing with all of Palmer's toys (including his train table which Andrew spent most of his time at) which he was great about sharing!! They also enjoyed drawing and coloring on Palmer's activity table (Andrew just wanted to draw trains of course!) I am glad to report that Andrew played very well with both boys. He tried to swipe a few times, but after some prodding from Mommy, he relented fairly quickly! Whew!

Mrs. Jenny was sweet to serve us lunch; and all the boys ate so well. Andrew mostly enjoyed the fruit and sliced cheese! The boys played some more after lunch, but then, it was time to head home for naps. I would have bet the house that Andrew would fall asleep on the car ride home; and I would have lost!! But he was falling asleep on my shoulder as I carried him upstairs!

We had such a nice time this morning. Andrew enjoyed playing with his friends as much as I enjoyed hanging out with Jenny and Palmer! Thanks for a great morning!




No comments: