Thursday, October 15, 2009

Talking and More Animal Sounds

Mommy got the video camera out and got some footage of Andrew talking and doing some more animal sounds. I offer these explanations as to what and why Andrew is saying what he is saying:
  1. Mommy taught Andrew to do sharks similar to the Jaws theme. I didn't want Andrew to make fish face for sharks too.

  2. Andrew was supposed to do penguins by saying "waddle waddle" with his arms down by his sides, but for some reason, he puts his arms pretty much straight up and out instead of down.

  3. One day, I was just talking to Andrew and was saying "baby" in a silly high pitched voice(more so than my normal high pitched voice). I also squinched up my face. Sure enough, he copied it. Here, he doesn't do it as exaggerated as it was before. However, you may be able to make out him squinching his face just a little bit. I am always too slow with the camcorder. He goes back and forth between doing it the original way and the normal way.

No comments: