Sunday, July 5, 2009

Along for the Ride

This afternoon, we were driving to Best Buy to buy the new Wii tennis game for Daddy's Father's Day present. Yes, Mommy knows Father's Day was a few weeks back, but Mommy didn't know which game Daddy would want the most at the time. So, I told him to pick something and he finally told me earlier this week that he wanted this game. Sounded to good to me, but I have to admit that I feel a tad guilty because I think that Daddy chose a game that is something more for him and me to play together than just for him like a Madden game. My sweet hubby!!

Anywho, we took Andrew along for the ride to the store, but sometimes, James and I were talking that in retrospect, it really feels like Daddy and Mommy are the ones who are along for the ride. James and I feel so lucky that we are his parents and get to watch his life as it unfolds. We just love watching Andrew grow and learn all these new things. We feel such a sense of accomplishment that he learns something that we teach him and are amazed when he does something completely on his own. We also are amazed by how he is becoming this little person with his own personality (for better or worse as that may be!)

In the clips from today, it cracks me up when he shakes his head side to side. Also, during some of the clips, you can see part of his "crazy legs" flailing about. We got the term from Linda and Max as one time Max showed us how he swings with his crazy legs, which was too adorable! And you can finally see Andrew singing along to "So What".

"Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eyed Peas:


"So What" by Pink:

No comments: