Friday, July 1, 2011

Cars 2

This morning, I took Andrew for his first movie theatre experience. Aunt Anh, Aunt Jessica and I all arranged to meet at Studio Movie Grill at CityCentre to watch Cars 2. We also invited Aunt Belinda and Evan and they were able to join us too!

I was hoping the movie would keep Andrew's attention along with having food and drinks to keep him occupied as well. He was really cute about the whole movie thing and seemed really excited about being there with all his friends. He was a little scared during part of the movie and slightly covered his eyes until he wasn't scared anymore.

He did a great job eating pizza and popcorn and sitting through the movie. He did ask me one time when the movie was over, but I just told him a little while longer and he was okay with that.
We had a great time; and I was so glad that we got to go with so many friends. And apparently, Andrew liked it good enough since he told me already that he wants to go back.


No comments: