Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to Work

After a long hiatus, today was my first day back in the work field. Eeekk!? But I am so fortunate with this job! Andy Murrell, a former colleague at both alliantgroup and Deloitte, started his own boutique tax firm with some other guys from alliantgroup. So, to put it simply, my new boss is a dear friend. And it's going to part time; and I will be able to work from home too. I am over the moon!!

Of course, the downfall is leaving my little man. We talked about my going back to work. He was a little sad and worried, but I know he'll be ok.

I went into the office this morning to get situated. Andrew stayed with a new babysitter, Sara. She said he was really good for her and that they had a good time together. We gave him a few options of what they were going to do today and for whatever reason, he picked to go to the Little Galleria and the Galleria train.

She was sweet enough to send me a photo of my little guy who I really missed today, but I just couldn't pass up this job opportunity. So here goes...back to work for Mommy!

No comments: