Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woo Lin Twins

Tonight, I got to go see the Woo Lin Twins who were born on May 10th--both weighing in at over six pounds!! I can't believe how big they are! Brandon and Cayden are so cute!! They slept most of the time I was there like good well behaved babies! I even got to hold Brandon for a little bit--essentially I just took him from his bed to give him to Belinda because he was hungry and fussing.

And even luckier for me, big brother Evan was still there so I got to see him too. He is adjusting to the babies quite nicely. We even played a little with some of his new gifts from his brothers.

Congratulations to Uncle Steven, Aunt Belinda, and Evan! We are so happy at the arrival of Brandon and Cayden!! We are so glad you are here and are going to have so much fun with you and your big brother!!!

Brandon is in the first picture while Cayden is in the second.


No comments: