Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

We celebrated Mother's Day in League City. First off, Uncle Anh Tuan decided to come home to spend the weekend with us, which always makes Andrew (and Mama) very happy.

Secondly, Papa made us a very special lunch--crawfish, which was so very yummy. After which, we all took a nice nap except for Daddy who took advantage of the quiet time to study. Later that night, Andrew treated Ngoai and Mama to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We were all so stuffed! Then, we headed home for the rest of the evening to chill and put Andrew down for bed.

I had such a wonderful day. I loved spending time with my family especially my mom, who I love so very much. She has been such an inspiration and role model to me; and Andrew loves his Ngoai almost as much as I do. And of course, I loved spending the day with my son, whom I am so lucky and grateful for getting to be his mother.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there especially Nonna, Aunt Janine, Aunt Sharon, Aunt Anh Thu, Ba Co, and all our aunts!!


No comments: