Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fire Safety at CMH

Tonight at the Children's Museum, they were hosting Fire Safety Night. When I had heard about it, I knew that Andrew would just love it. And I was 100% right!!

When we arrived, Andrew colored a fire badge to go on a paper fire helmet. Then, it was just about time for the Fire Marshall to talk about fire safety and show us a fire dog. Andrew listened during the talk very well. And after, we had the chance to go see the dog so we waited in line for our turn. Andrew wanted to pet the dog of course. So cute!

Then, we walked over to the library for story time. And today, one of the assistant fire chiefs was reading the books, which were all about fires. After, we went outside to see the fire truck which had arrived. He didn't want to go in the fire truck, but just wanted to see the outside and look at the firefighters.

It was a fun outing to the museum! I am so glad we had the chance to go tonight. I don't think I say it enough, but I love our CMH!!




No comments: