Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anything Box

Last night, James and I had date night. Andrew spent the night in League City with Ngoai and Papa who were kind of enough to watch him for us. So, the reason for our date tonight was so that I could go see Anything Box. I had been wanting to see them for the longest time, but hadn't ever had the opportunity to do so. And Daddy was nice enough to oblige me.

We drove over to Numbers which is just down the street from the house. It was weird because I went there back in the day when I was really young. Eeek! We got there around 10:30pm and there were a couple of opening bands. They each played some songs that I had listened to back in the day so that was good. And I have to add that even in between the bands, the club played some good songs too.

James and I were getting tired and antsy waiting for Anything Box to get to the stage. They finally came on after midnight!! But after a few songs, all was forgiven. I was happy to hear many of their songs that I just heard on their CD being sung live.

Thanks to my awesome hubby to taking me and staying with me until the wee hours in the morning!! And thanks to my parents who took Andrew so we could go!

I only had my cell phone because I didn't want to carry my purse. Sorry for the poor quality.

No comments: