Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hung's 21st Birthday Party

Last night, Cousin Hung celebrate his 21st birthday at where else, but a bar. Lucky for me, the bar he chose, Kenneally's, is crazy close to our house, so I figured it would be easy to go in case I needed to make a quick dash home if Andrew or Daddy needed me back at home.

Lots of family were there to celebrate with Hung including Uncle Anh Tuan and Mary Ann. We had a great time just hanging out with family and friends. But most of the fun involved trying to get Hung drunk--but not too drunk. Anh Tuan and I were definitely very cautious about trying to avoid alchoholic poisoning for our little inexperienced drinker. :)

It got pretty late; and when the group was going to go bar hopping in Rice Village, I took that as my cue to head home.

Anyways, it was nice to get out, but I definitely do feel my age around all those youngsters. Oh, I totally remember a time when I could party all night. How times have changed!!??

Happy 21st Birthday, Hung!! I had a great time celebrating with you!!







1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Hung's 21st Birthday Party was special and super cute. I had an awesome time watching these pictures. My best friend is also turning 20 years old and she is very excited about it. The fairy themed rooftop party is a dream of her and she will enjoy her dream in realty at one of the best rooftop Chicago venues.