Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clean and Shine

As I have mentioned previously, Andrew seems to really like cleaning (or rather pretending to clean). When he does, sometimes James and I will sing "clean and shine" like Damon Wayans does his one of his comedic bits about his kids. Andrew really loves the broom and mop, but also enjoys wiping things with paper towels, tissue paper, or diaper wipes. Occasionally, Andrew will bring me his diaper wipes wanting one. Afterwards, he will typically proceed to wipe the floor or the rug. However, this morning, when I gave him a wipe, I told him to clean his barn. Lo and behold, he did.

I think it's funny that the kid likes to clean so much, but doesn't like for us to clean his face. I need to get him to wipe his face off with a diaper wipe or something! I just hope he loves to pick up his toys this much.

No comments: