Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Bash #2 - Emily

We left Mina's party as Andrew was starting to get tired so he could take a nap before the second party of the day. Drew woke up a little after 4pm, which is when our neighbors' party started. So, we arrived a little late, but not too bad considering. The party was in full swing; and Aimee told me that someone I knew was at the party. I didn't have a clue who. Maybe another attorney? Maybe someone Vietnamese? Maybe another Longhorn? Well, how about the last two out of three? It was Andrew Nguyen, my former co-worker and resident photographer. It turns out that Andrew is friends with Aimee's sister. Sometimes, it's such a small world. I don't think that I mentioned this in my other blog about the Boltons, but Donnie and I also know some of the same soccer people back from CCISD.

Sorry, I digress...back to the party. Sweet little miss Emily was turning one as well. Aimee did a terrific job planning and executing the party. The cake and the favors and the food were all amazing!! Andrew was so good at the party too. He ate like a champ again! And it was funny because Aimee's mom offered him a cracker and then held him for like 15 minutes. Andrew didn't cry or anything. I even came to him and he didn't reach out for me. I guess he likes the Asian ladies!!

Donnie and Aimee, thanks for inviting us to the celebration! Happy Birthday, Emily!! We had a great time.













No comments: