Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Bash #1 - Mina

Today, Andrew was invited to two birthday parties...the little Mr. Popular!! The first one was for the daughter of a former co-worker, Rocio, who is a very sweet woman who helped me greatly when I returned from maternity leave by introducing me to some other mothers who worked at Deloitte. This group of ladies have provided much support and guidance to this new mom! It's funny how fast we have all bonded over having children. It's also made for ready made play dates (even though I have missed the first couple due to prior engagments).

Anyhow, Mina turned one and her party was this afternoon. I got to see some former co-workers and their kids, which was very nice. Andrew got to play with some other kids and he was really excited about Mina's toys, which were all novel to him. The food was awesome! Andrew thought so too as he really took to the chicken that Rocio's brother made. I can't believe how much he ate!! Must have worked up an appetite from all the playing.

Mina is such a sweet and beautiful girl. Rocio, thanks for the invite! Mina, happy 1st birthday! Wishes for many more!

I took pictures when we first got there, but put my camera up and didn't take anymore. So, I don't have many from the party. But I do have one of the birthday girl to share!!

No comments: