Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fiesta Texas

We took a road trip to San Antonio to visit Nonna this weekend. We asked Andrew if he wanted to go to Sea World or Fiesta Texas. He initially said Sea World. But once we told him about Fiesta Texas and how it was like Hershey Park and showed him a map with all the different attractions (such as trains. the water park, Looney Toons, and DC Comics), he chose on Fiesta Texas.

When we first arrived, I asked James if I could go ride the new big ride called Goliath since it was right by the entrance and there wasn't much of a line. I didn't have to wait but one turn to ride it. It was pretty good of a ride. I am glad I got to ride it.

Next, Daddy wanted to ride the log ride. But as we were supposed to get on, Andrew chickened out and said he didn't want to go. So, I told James to go ahead without us and we went to go see him from back outside.

Andrew didn't chicken out for the next part of the park that we went to. We took him to the kiddie park section and he rode a few of them. I actually took the time to sneak away again and rode Superman since there wasn't much a line either. And there were plenty of rides to keep Drew happy. I think he rode every single kiddie rides and loved it!!

We decided to head to the water park to cool off. Andrew was all about the wave pool. We did go around a little bit and checked out the splash pad, but he said he wanted to go back to the wave pool so that's what we did.

At one of the break times, we thought it would be a good time to go home. We had a great day and wanted Andrew to rest a bit so we could come back tonight with Nonna and do a few more things like drive the cars and watch the firework show.

I would say Fiesta Texas was definitely a hit with Andrew!! I am sure he was glad to try it out instead of Sea World.












No comments: