Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kelly's Baby Shower

This afternoon, I attended Kelly's baby shower for her twin boys!! It was really nice seeing Kelly and her family and friends especially since I haven't seen them in a long while like her mom Mrs. Taylor, her sister Jen, and her best friend Erin. And I also got to meet Liam, who is Erin's second little boy and played quite a bit with her older son, Zach, who is so sweet and smart. For gifts, I purchased two outfits for the boys and created two diaper cakes--one for each boy. Thanks to Aunt Monica, for being my resident diaper cake expert and mentor!

I have to admit that I was a little worried about whether I would be emotionally up to attending the shower, but I wanted to be there for my dear, dear friend. I got a little emotional a few times, but all in all, I just tried to focus on the reason for the shower and celebrate Kelly and her little bundles of joy. I was really glad that I went.








No comments: