Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Play Date in Sugarland

To continue with making up for lost time during our Christmas break, we drove out to Sugarland for a play date with the Chengs and the Tams. It was so good to see them again and the kids had fun playing again.

One not-so-small incident that happened was Andrew's boo boo on his upper lip popped. We were trying not to pop it until it was ready, but apparently, it took care of that for us. We were eating lunch and I thought it was cheese on his lip, but it was puss. Next thing I know, blood was gushing out too. My poor baby. He cried a little, but I think he was more because he didn't know what was happening. I am sure it was did hurt, but I could tell he was bewildered. Poor kid. But after just a few moments of crying, he stopped crying and totally took it like a champ. The puss and blood continued to seep out and he let me wipe it and even wiped it by himself for the rest of the afternoon. I was so proud of how he handled himself.








No comments: