Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Celebration Part One

Ngoai was invited by one of her friends for a Mother's Day Dinner on Sunday, so we decided to have our family celebration Saturday with a crawfish boil. The three of us headed home after lunch. In order to give Daddy some more studying time, I planned on taking Andrew to the pool with Uncle Anh Tuan and Cousin Mary Ann. Andrew wasn't too excited this time not really wanting to play in the water. I don't know if he doesn't like the pool anymore or it was because he was getting tired. Either way, we headed back to Mary Ann's house where Andrew had more fun playing with the two dogs, Daisy and Madison.

After, we returned back to Ngoai's and Papa's house. I put Andrew down for his nap. He woke up shortly after we started to eat. Go figure. While we ate, he played outside in the garden of course. The crawfish was delicious...so very yummy!!! After dinner, we just hung out with the family. Andrew had a good time with everyone especially Ba Co and Mary Ann. It was great spending time with my mom, my grandma, and Aunt Hong--all very special moms in my life.

I had suggested we take a picture of all the mothers, but something happened and I got distracted. Then, I just totally forgot about it. Way to go, slick! :( I guess I was in crawfish delerium. Ha ha! I will just have to get it another time. But below are some pictures that I did manage to take.



























No comments: