Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday!

I know Andrew's one month birthday was actually yesterday, but I didn't finish the slideshow until today (thanks again, Uncle Foo).

It's crazy for me to try to reflect back on the last month. It has gone by so fast!! It seems like yesterday that we took that fateful drive to the hospital where it all began.

Of course, we have noticed the physical changes, especially the weight gain in his cheeks, stomach, and legs. But we have also seen changes in his behavior. He is definitely learning more every day, such as how crying will get our attention. We love watching the progression of his development, like gaining more control of his head and neck and rolling over.

James and I love being parents; and most of all, we love being his parents. He is really a good baby even though he does make things more difficult for us at times. His new thing is not liking to sleep in his crib. He used to sleep for hours there all the time, but lately, he only sleeps there for a few hours every once in a while, but the norm is only for an hour or so. But we are resolved to be persistent and hope that he will learn to sleep well there again.

We know that we are blessed to have a fairly happy and very healthy baby (minus the slight case of jaundice). So, here's to one month passed and here's to many more months ahead of us. We can't wait! Happy One Month Birthday, Andrew James!

So, here's the slideshow (I do realize that some of these are repeats from the blog). And I see now that it's blurry. I will have to consult my resident Blog expert and see if I can fix it later. Please bear with me. Sorry!

No comments: