Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mylen's 3rd Birthday Party

This afternoon, we headed down to Pearland to Ms. Angie's new Gymboree for Mylen's 3rd birthday party. We had a blast playing there again and getting to see some of our favorite friends from Gymboree. A special treat for me was getting to see Courtney and Karen, who I have known since I was in elementary school, and their children. I hadn't seen them since high school! It was really amazing to get to connect up with them again.

It was an awesome time; and Andrew always has fun. And it's always so nice to see dear friends and their kids.

Sadly, my camera wasn't set properly so when Mrs. Simon took the photo of us girls, it came out funny. I made it black and white to make it a a little better. I know, boo for me.

Happy Birthday, Mylen! I can't believe you are three years old! I am glad we got to celebrate it with you!









No comments: