Saturday, August 13, 2011

Colonial Park Pool with the Buchhorns

This afternoon, the Buchhorns came into town for a visit. I had given them a list of things we could do with them; and for today, they chose to go to Colonial Park Pool. And it did not disappoint!

The kids had a blast going around the pool. Caroline did the lily pads, the rock wall, diving board, and big water slide. Uncle Brad even joined in for the water slide too! Rebecca played on the playscape, but spent most of her time on the smaller slides. As for Andrew, he went all around the pool, played on the playscape, went down the smaller slides, but he really wanted to swim around with Daddy for most of the afternoon.

Sadly for me, I forgot my SLR and my point and shoot was out of battery. But I did get a few shots on my cell phone.


No comments: