Saturday, May 28, 2011

Farewell David

Tonight was bittersweet for me. We had to say farewell to David and Dina, who are embarking on a new and exciting adventure. They are moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico where David has accepted a position at a hospital there. I am really sad that they will be so far away, but am so proud of him and thrilled for them too for this opportunity. And who knows, maybe we can go visit them out there during ski season!?

Anyways, we had a really nice dinner at my folks' house...just like so many other family dinners we have had with Aunt Hong's family since I was little. I have so many fond memories with their family and love them so much. David and MaryAnn are more like my younger siblings than cousins. And I am glad that Andrew is able to share in our close relationship with them all as well.

Good luck, David and Dina! We love you guys and will miss you so much! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: