Monday, January 18, 2010

Max's House

We went over to Max's house for a long awaited play date. Linda and I hadn't been able to get the boys together in a while. And we really wanted to hang out especially before Max's little brother's arrival, which could be any day now!

Andrew was so excited to see Max!!! We hung out in Max's playroom and even walked to a nearby park to enjoy the beautiful weather. The boys had fun in the sandbox and Max even found some cars that must have been accidentally left behind. One of the best moments was when Max was swinging. Andrew was cracking up laughing for some reason thinking it was the funniest thing ever. I don't know why my son doesn't like the swing!!

Afterwards, it was lunchtime so we decided to go to Skeeters since it is so kid friendly. The boys did well eating and behaving. They normally do pretty well together. It's so cute! I love how they are really starting to play and interact with each other as they are getting older. And Andrew just adores Max as do I!

It was also nice to catch up with Linda especially talking about the new little baby coming soon! I can't wait to meet him!





No comments: