Saturday, January 16, 2010

Emily's 2nd Birthday Party

This afternoon, we attended Miss Emily's 2nd birthday party--our favorite little neighbor! She is just so adorable! The theme of the party was milk and cookies, which was too cute. And can I just say, the cookies were so delicious. Emily's mommy, Aimee, did a fantastic job of planning the party and baking (and ordering) the cookies!

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I definitely wanted to snap a few of the birthday girl and Andrew. I love the one where he is trying to feed her. Andrew had a good time playing with Emily's toys and eating all those cookies and cake! He played nice with many of the kids and there were no incidents of hitting, so that's another plus!

Happy Birthday, Emily! Thanks for allowing us to share in your special day!

Note: The last picture is of Emily holding the Barney book we got her. I am not a big fan of Barney, but supposedly, Emily is so when I found it at Toys R Us, I had to get it for her. She seemed to like it! Hooray!!








1 comment:

Aimee said...

the barney book is still one of her favorites! she sings along with it and tells me to take her picture :o). thanks again for celebrating with us!