Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Josh's House

Today, we were invited over to Josh's house for a play date. I like to go there for a few reasons. One is so that Anh doesn't always have to drive into the city, such as meeting us at the museum which is normally our play date place. And two, Andrew loves that Josh has so many trains just like him. Third, Andrew also loves LOVES Josh's play kitchen--sometimes choosing to play pretend cooking over trains! I swear we probably need to just get him one already! And fourth, it makes it easier for Thuy to come hang with us.

I fall more and more in love with Josh every time I see him. He is such a cute and good kid! And he totally makes me laugh by the things he says and does. I love that him and Andrew are getting to be such good buddies. And today, it was extra special cute when Josh and Andrew were ganging up...I mean, playing with her and climbing all over her.

Thanks, Anh, Josh, and Thuy for a great time!





No comments: