Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snowing!?

It was the talk of the town....from meterologists to just everyone around town...it might snow in Houston tonight. Skeptical me was like "I will believe it when I see it" because I didn't want to get my hopes and later, be disappointed. Well, I saw it; and I believed it.

We had snow flurries up where we are, but they would melt upon hitting the ground. I talked to my cousins and Ngoai who reported that in League City, not only was it sticking, they had a good few inches of snow. I am bummed that we are 20+ miles north of them, but we didn't get snow like that. Oh well, it was too late for Andrew to partake in the fun anyhow. We let him see the snow from the balcony, but it was much too cold to take him outside and we didn't want him to get any sicker.


No comments: