Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mary Ann and Madison

Today, Mary Ann and her dog, Madison, came over to visit us. It was so very nice spending time with her. Saying that Mommy and Mary Ann spent a lot of time together while Mary Ann was growing up would be a severe understatement. Mary Ann is more like the younger sister I never had rather than a cousin. We used to go shopping together, watch movies, run errands, and whatever else. Today, we just chilled, watched some TV, and of course, played with Andrew and Madison.

Mommy really misses Mary Ann as she is going to school at the University of Texas at Dallas. I didn't realize until today how much I have really missed her. It was like old times being with her (except for the my having a baby). She's been really busy with school and work and doesn't make it back to Houston as much as we would like. And she informed me today, even as busy as she is, she got really good grades this past semester! I am so very proud of her.

Here are some pictures of Mary Ann and Madison in front of our tree.


No comments: