Monday, December 22, 2008

Auntie Vinaya

Ok, Mommy made such a boo boo today. Auntie Vinaya came home from New York and hung out with us all day; and never once did Mommy take out the camera. I guess I was having too much fun.

We picked up Vinaya at the airport; and Drew was such a trooper in the car as her flight was late getting in. He only cried when he saw me get out of the car to hug Vinaya and help her with her bag. I think he thought I was leaving him. Poor kid.

We then met Daddy by this work to have lunch where Andrew was being friendly with some of the patrons. He would wave and smile at some of the other guests...mostly women I might add. After lunch, we went to Banana Republic to do a little shopping. Again, Andrew was friendly with some of the other shoppers...again, mostly women. I swear, we are going to be in trouble. He's already flirting!!!

Then, we headed home and just chilled. We played with Drew while we caught up and talked. I had so missed Vinaya. It's hard to keep in touch with each other being so far apart; we never talk or email as much as we would like to. But it's so nice that no matter how much time or distance stands between us, we can fall back into things so easily. Ever since Vinaya went away for college, it's always been this way. I am very grateful for our friendship. I love you so much! Thanks again for spending the day with us!!

Since I didn't take any pictures like the dope that I am, I will post some of my favorite pictures of Auntie Vinaya from the past.





No comments: